Money Navigator Tool
Know what to do next
The coronavirus restrictions have affected millions of people and things are taking a while to recover. What this means for your finances will be very personal to you.
So if you’re looking for money guidance but don’t know where to start, you’re not alone.
Who we can help
- Your income is down and you’re worried about your future finances
- You’ve been furloughed and need help to get back on track, including after a payment holiday
- You’re facing redundancy or have lost your job
- You’re self-employed and work has dried up
- You want to make the most of money you’ve saved during lockdown
Our Money Navigator tool gives you action plans based on your own situation.
Know in 30 seconds:
- The money issues you need to tackle first
- How to stay on top of bills and payments
- What extra help and support you’re entitled to
- Where you can get free advice for debt, housing or redundancy
Need help with debts right now?
If you’re really struggling and debts have already mounted up, you can find a free accredited debt adviser with our Debt Advice Locator Find a free debt adviser online
Our supporting partners
Our money guidance is supported by these key partners who are ready to help if you need further advice about the complex issues caused by coronavirus, including debt, benefits, housing and redundancy.
- Citizens Advice
- Business Debtline
- National Debtline
- Shelter Cymru
- Shelter Scotland